Banking is all about relationships. Sure, the saying may be a little cliché, but it’s true. In fact, it’s true for just about any service-oriented business.
Building and maintaining relationships with your clients takes time and effort. There are some correspondences that simply must be done in person. Other times, a simple email can go a long way. But how can you possibly remember details like birthdays or reminders to enroll in a new program for all of your customers? By putting it on autopilot.
At OSI, we specialize in helping companies acquire new customers, reduce operational costs, and increase productivity through the use of technology. In this spirit, we’ve created a custom email marketing integration system (EMIS) for banks to automatically send important customer communications such as:
- Welcome emails for new clients
- Invitations to enroll in services, such as online banking
- Personal notes for birthdays and anniversaries
Not only will an EMIS help you build better relationships, but it can also help increase website traffic and build brand awareness – which according to MarketingSherpa’s 2011 Email Marketing Benchmark Report are two of the top objectives of an email marketing campaign.
Here’s how it works:
- Our custom EMIS application connects your CRM system with your email platform.
- You determine when and how often your customers receive an email. For example, you can automatically send a welcome email every time a new customer is created in your CRM or send out a happy anniversary email one year after each new account is created.
- Your customers automatically receive timely and relevant emails, without any additional effort required by you or your employees.
Are you ready to build better relationships with your clients without lifting a finger? Contact us today to learn more about how an EMIS can improve your email marketing campaigns and put your customer correspondences on autopilot.