According to a new survey*, both B2B and B2C marketers report that Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the single most effective lead generation tool, with Pay-per-Click (PPC) coming in second, and Social Media coming in third.
Common sense would say that if SEO is the most effective lead gen tool, then businesses would make it their primary online marketing focus. But this isn’t quite the case. The majority of businesses surveyed say they plan to increase their social media marketing budgets, ahead of the more effective marketing strategies of SEO and PPC.
As these infographics indicate, the biggest marketing mistake of 2013 is that more businesses will be spending more money on less effective marketing strategies. So how can you avoid making these same mistakes? By shifting your 2013 priorities to SEO.
What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of planned and organized implementation of various methods to accomplish high rankings in major search engines like Google, Yahoo! Search and Bing. Driving relevant and targeted traffic to a website is the key to success for an online business, and as this new survey shows, it can be even more effective than PPC campaigns and Social Media Marketing.
At Onsearch Interactive, we understand all aspects of Internet marketing, including PPC and Social Media, and work to create comprehensive online marketing strategies for our clients. But we’ve also earned a reputation of an SEO company that consistently delivers the best SEO Miami services, because we understand just how important SEO is for any company.
What Makes SEO so Effective?
Dollar for dollar, SEO has the greatest ROI of all marketing strategies. Being an SEO company, we’ve seen first hand how it helps online businesses:
- Beat Out the Competition: A SEO optimized website will make your business appear ahead of your competition in search engine rankings, giving you priority access over potential customers.
- Increase Sales: The goal of SEO is to increase visibility and create a higher traffic volume, which of course equates to higher conversions.
- Reach Targeted Traffic: An effective SEO campaign targets the terms that your customers will use to search for your business. It’s like putting up a billboard that is only visible to your potential customers.
- Save Money: Once you achieve the top positions, you will continue to reach targeted traffic—with limited extra investment. Plus, once implemented, SEO works around the clock to generate leads and attract potential customers.
Are you interested in learning more about SEO?
Interested in learning more about search engine optimization? First check out our top 5 tips for SEO and then contact us to ensure that your website reaches and maintains the top positions in search engines’ natural or organic results.
* Survey by Webmarketing 123