As a Microsoft Certified Partner in Portals & Collaboration with top experts in Microsoft SharePoint, we see over and over again how Microsoft SharePoint can benefit each department in a company—including finance departments.
The planning, organizing and monitoring that your finance department handles on a daily basis can be successfully streamlined with SharePoint. With Microsoft’s SharePoint Intranet Solution, you can create a customized finance portal that can enable your finance department to:
- Save time by quickly analyzing large amount of information
- Increase efficiency by centralizing data sources and consolidating information
- Increase teamwork by allowing employees to collaborate on a single document
- Share only what’s necessary to each employee on your team
- Increase productivity by automating reports and delivery frequency
To see examples of how SharePoint 2010 can be used in a typical Finance department, by both an accounting manager and a controller, check out this created by the Microsoft SharePoint Demo Team:
If you’d like to learn more about how SharePoint can benefit the finance department of your bank, financial institution or any other type of company, please contact us today for a free quote.